Wednesday, May 7

it's been a while

Oh god.... it's been a while since i post anything in my blog...
2 days ago my cousin ask me what happen to my blog and i thnik it's time 2 do comething about it...
so here i am posting it.... soon (i mean real soon) i'm going back 2 Uni.... god..... even the thought of it make me tired.... i have no idea how am i goona go from d airport to my Uni.... to transportation... i've been back 2 my hometown in about 3 weeks now.... it's been ok, nothing really change here... the same old thing... i'm just glad that our examination result has come out... thank god i past.... my gpa is 3.72..... wow that was a shock to me... i never ever study (well maybe a bit la... in class i always concentrate... it's always been like dat... i always do that in class coz i x tau nak buat apa lagi... hehehe) oh ya... i ganno have a new roomate this sem.... well that gonna e a we lil bit scary.... my ex-roomate was good 2 me (we 1 kepala.. u know what i meant) my sis is going to japan in the end of this month.... wow.... i'm so jealous of her... still got so many things to do.... have 2 buy some coklat 4 my fwen and my lec.... :(( i don't wanna go.....

No comments: