Wednesday, August 26

Buzyyyy

Just started my semester now, I'm in my third sem of my 3 years course.. It's already my second week, and the lecturer has started giving assignment to us.... i've got to do 2 paperwork and a presentation (2 be submitted my next week) above all that the internet connection here are soooo slow.... i've already turn down my big project at Haru2subs cuz i can't do with the Uni workload keep piling up.... i think i can work on the KBSWorld assignment.. Now that the DNT Forum is growing, we the staff hve decided to do a fan project (its not confirm yet) its all Hannah's idea.. I'm all up for it, but i may lack in the donation part (sorry you guys,i'm in a economic meltdown rite now) if other then that i'm willing to give my best to the project..


p/s: hope the fan project work out well, so that we can meet up with DNT hehehe... just like the korean fan, but if its asking too much they can just leave us a video message, that would make my day...

No comments: