Saturday, April 3

UWS & Jelly lens

In the earlier post i mention that i hve now take an interest in Polaroid pic rite... i was WRONG! it turns out that now i'm also interested in Lomo cam.... my.. my.. many la dis my duit terbang.. aisk... rite now i hve order UWS (Ultra Wide & Slim) by Superheadz from Filmsnap and Jelly Lens from The*Click*Shop i can't wait to use the jelly lens... its gonna be awesome cuz the lens would gve you different effect when u use it.. i have ordered 4 types and there is about 12 types of it and i plan yo BUY it all.. yes ALL 12 of it... kekekeke..

UWS come wif dic colour... got Black, White, Blue, Yellow, and Pink


And i hve decided to buy the YELLOW!!!!!! i like yellow.. striking what... kekeke







so i hve track the tracking number for my parcel and it says that the package has already reach here in UNISEL.. will check it out tomorrow.. kekekeke.. will update SOON... and Adrian just told me that he will be posting the Jelly lens by monday.. so i can received it on Wednesday... YES!!! more mail.. ehmmmm wondering when my postage from Korea gonna arrive ah??? next week???

No comments: