Friday, December 16

Westlife no more

I just know about this today!! Westlife are about to disband?? NO!!!!

I'm regretting my decision for not attending their recent concert in Malaysia few months back and now I heard that they gonna do their farewell tour in UK and Ireland. Why only there? not the whole world??
I know that I kinda have been abandoning them for this past few years but still they have a very special place in my heart and memory.

I can still remember the first time i watch their MV on TV2 and I immediately fall in love with them. It was about 10PM it was in between show that they show If I Let You Go MV. In that instant I reminded myself to check on the group and since then they have been forever in my heart. I learn to LOVE English because of them. They were my motivation because in my delusional mind I believe that one day I will be able to meet them and talk to them.

I bought their album (cassette and CD) since I was in primary school ( I was a collector since I was small LOL) I have been their fans for 14 years and this new is a great shock for me. Just a few days ago I was thinking to myself  " I think I should buy again all their album"  and to be greeted with this devastating news.

Westlife you will forever be in my heart, I will cherish all the memories about you dearly.

They will forever be 5 in my heart. Thank you for the great memories. I will forever cheer for your next career/decision.

No comments: