Wednesday, December 14

Why am i doing this again?

Have not been visiting this place often am I? I'm not an avid blogger I admit that but letting this page to be abandon is such a waste, I just spent half an hour browsing through my post that I have made this couple of years. My writing have improve I must say compare to the old days (thank god). From here on now I promise that i will update this blog at least once a week (for the purpose of entertaining myself, LOL.

Wokey, here's the recap of my life for the past couple of years. I have now finish my studies at Unisel for Bachelor Degree (Hons) Tesl. (yeah for me) Took four years of my life to be stuck there in Bestari Jaya. People may say that four years is a long time but for me it seems like it was just last year I entered Unisel. Most of the thing have become a blur to me only good memories and the bad once that are stuck in my head, there are still bit and pieces that I remembered but its just that, not much details can be explore. Overall I can say that Unisel has been good to me, it gave me experience that I know I wouldn't be able to experience it anywhere else. It has also gave me one of the most important thing in life, Friendship.

I have meet numerous people while studying there, most of them come and gone but only a handful of them stay to help me through tough time and I will always be grateful for their kindness. I'm not a friendly person, I tend to put sentimental feeling aside I admit that, that's just me, I tried to hide my weakness and show the facade of a tough girl. For all the harsh and mean words that I have say to my friends (you know who you are) I'm really sorry, i didn't mean it.

Enough with the sad part of my life, its now time to move on to a better chapter. My not so humble K-pop fan girl life. Praise to the god, Allah S.W.T, that I have for once attend a K-pop concert and mind you that I have the best seat in the house (well stadium actually). If u review my previous post you'll notice that I was once a Hottest. 2PM was the first ever Idol group that I went gaga for, and after 3 years of me dreading my life thinking that I would never EVER attend a k-pop concert in my life, god has finally answered my prayers. I won two tickets for 2PM Hands Up Asian Concert recently, it was a rock-pitt ticket, can you imagine that? After all this years.. How ironic life is, as the saying goes, 'What you want is not always what you get' you can say that again, but I assure you that memories will be cherish for the rest of my life. Seeing them in person and up-close bring sweet memories where I use to spazz about them with my fellow Hottest. I miss those memories :( (sadly I didn't bring camera to the concert [I don't have a camera that why])

Currently I have a new Idol group obsession, well not exactly new, I have been a fan since their debut days. Infinite have been able to grab my attention since their first stage in Mnet Countdown, with their synchronize dance move and with good looks, they have been in my heart for over a year. For those whose asking am I still a palygirlz? the answer is YES. I'm still a HUGE fan of After School and I'm proud of it.

Regarding the title of this post, I was suppose to do an entry about CNBlue socks giveaway.. i'm gonna post that in the next post. I think I have rant enough for today. That is all from me, bye all.

No comments: