Friday, November 30

Best Birthday Gift Ever!!!

A few days ago something amazing had happen to me. The guy that I've been idolizing for the past 4 years finally know that I exist. Park Jae Beom or Jay Park had made a surprise phone call to me wishing for my birthday. I was super excited when I realize its him. He called me on the 27th November (two day early). He called me at 5:34 in the evening. I was busy watching History of a Salaryman when I pick up the phone.

I was curious at first seeing its an international number, I was reluctant at first to pick it up since TM had call me twice asking to answer survey that they're having. The first thing that I went through my mind when I'm about to pick up the phone was. "What did I bought that an international number would call me?" When I pick up the phone, (This is basically the conversation from what I can remember)

Jay: Hello, is this Nurul?
Me: Yes, this is Nurul but Nurul what?
Jay: Nurul Ahmad.
Me: Yes, this is her.
Jay: You'll be celebrating your birthday tomorrow right?
Me: No, my birthday is on the **th so ** days from now.

-Inside my mind, How the heck some guy with damn good English slang knows that I'm gonna celebrate my birthday soon?? How the heck he got that information?? he hack my email?? facebook?? Why does his voice seems soo familiar?? No way?? No! Yes?? Then I ask the million dollar question.

Me: Is this Jay Park?
Jay: Ya.
Me: OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG.
Jay: What are you doing right now?
Me: Right now I'm watching History of a Salaryman, K-drama.
Jay: Oh, so you're at home right now.
Me: Ya. OMG. OMG. OMG.
Jay: What are you gonna do on your birthday?
Me: Well, I have a cousin's wedding to attend too, so going to a wedding.
( I WAS SO STUPID!!!!! why do I have to tell him that?? I should just lie!!)

Jay: So your not gonna have a party?
Me: No, I have to attend the wedding.
Jay: Oh, ok have fun later.
Me: Oh~ waiting up, one quick question. When are you coming back to Malaysia?
Jay: I'm not to sure~~~ but I'm going to Singapore soon. Oh wait Malaysia, maybe in ******
(here's the problem, I can't remember which month it is but I know it start with M)
Jay: Ya, I'll be coming to Malaysia on ******.
Me: Oh ok.
Jay: Ok, see you in ******
(OMG, he's going to see me in ******?? No way!!!)

Me: Ok.
Jay: Have fun at your party.
Me: Ok, bye.
Jay: Bye.

This is basically what went down that day, it may be short but this is forever gonna be one precious moment for me. I still remember the first sentence he said to me, the way he said my name Nurul. Oh my God!!! I was shaking the whole time and I'm sure he knows it too cuz my voice give it away. lol.

Before this I was super envious of all the people going to concert and fanmeet in Malaysia but right now I'm super happy because a k-pop star just personally called me wishing for my birthday. Thank you Jay Park for making my 23th birthday a memorable one. Love you. 

No comments: