Sunday, November 11

Online Shopping

One of my poison in this world is online shopping. Its an addictive activity that will strain your bank account in so many ways. Damn you internet banking. I've been hooked with online shopping for about 3 years now, starting when I've learn the world of K-pop. I've been buying a lot of album from different artist and right now I have about 20 or so album that are cramp inside my small cupboard (trying to hide it from my mom).

The bad thing about this hobby is that I don't really listen to the CD, when it arrive home I just look and browse through the photobook and that's it. I don't listen to the CD, I don't regularly look at the photobook and I don't even touch the album, I just left it there in my cupboard. This is a love and hate relationship, I just love the excitement of receiving a new album and I hate it when I'm not fully utilizing the album that I've bought.

And just now I just saw someone selling a 2PM concert album for RM50. How on earth can I resist that?? I have to buy it. Damn you facebook.  

No comments: