Sunday, November 18

Yiruma

The first time I heard the name I thought he's a Japanese but he turn out to be Korean. He's a famous Pianist and Composer that have studied in London since he's 11 years old. The first time I saw him was on a program show call 'Strong Heart' from there I know that he's a famous pianist and composer (he composed Kissing The Rain for about 5 minutes, he got the inspiration while walking home from his class in the rain). I was shock to know that he's married to a beauty pageant (Miss Korea 1999) but seeing his achievement and his background, he's bound to meet someone famous. 

I don't really took notice of his music until today. I saw someone posting a fan video on Yiruma Kiss The Rain and I have the urge to click on that link, it lead me to google the original version and now I'm in love with his music. The most famous composition from Yimura are Kiss The Rain, May Be and River Flows in You. 

I decided to listen to all three of his songs and they are amazing. The songs 'River Flows in You' in my opinion is about admiring and praising the beauty of his love one, telling the story of love to the audience. But there is a hit a sadness in it that keeps you wondering. Such a beauty that have a story to be told.

 

'May Be', compare to the previous song, this song is more brighter and have the feel of being in love. It remind me of the first moment that you realize that your in love. Having those beautiful thought of what can happen between the two of you. The question is he/she hold the same feeling as you do? 'May Be'


Kiss The Rain, the song really hit my heart. Its full of sadness that can overpower anyone. The music tell the story of the pain and agony of losing someone that is dear to you. Losing your love while he/she is still there in your heart, logging for something that will never be yours, the impossible. Its like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. Overall I can say is that its a goodbye song, saying a goodbye to a person that you'll never meant to. 'Kissing The Rain'

 

No comments: